Introducing the Sample Vault™ NMR sample tube rack for Bruker SampleJet. Manufactured from laboratory engineered high strength & high modulus biopolymer the Sample Vault™ tube rack is a positive step toward reducing dependence on petroleum-based raw materials. Available in open port, coded or uncoded for 1mm, 1.7mm 3mm or 5mm applications.
Precision adapter, made from a proprietary formulation of acetal homopolymer resin, holds 1.5mm, 1.7mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm or 4.25mm NMR tubes in 5mm spinner turbine. Available for Agilent/Varian, Bruker & Jeol spectrometers. Does not include spinner turbine. U.S. Patent #7,728,593.
• Individual precision adapters hold 1.5mm, 1.7mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm or 4.25mm NMR tubes in 5mm spinner turbine.
• Suited for method development to optimize sensitivity and resolution of NMR Spectra.
• Ideal for analyzing biological samples or buffered solutions with high salt concentration.
• Run sample in seven NMR tube sizes to determine optimal sample volume without the purchase of new Spinner Turbines.
• Available for Bruker, Varian, and Jeol 5mm Spinner Turbines.
NORELL® continues its dedication to innovation with our Secure Series™ line of 5mm and 3mm OD NMR tubes paired with the NORELL® NorLoc II Security Cap™.
The Secure Series™ NMR tubes feature several Patent Pending design elements that add a superior level of sample containment and isolation, safeguarding the integrity of precious or critical NMR samples and assuring secure retention of the NMR tube in the spinner turbine.
Amberized NMR tubes offer photosensitive materials protection from visible and ultraviolet radiation. Typical optical transmittance values at 650nm to 300nm range from 0% to 50% (this region includes the visible spectrum). From 300nm to 190nm, in the UV region, the optical transmittance is virtually 0%, due primarily to the intrinsic opacity of glass to UV radiation.
Convenient screw cap access with the security of a fluoropolymer seal. Supplied with open top cap & fluoropolymer/silicone septum for quick and clean access with a 22 gauge standard point needle.