Amberized NMR tubes offer photosensitive materials protection from visible and ultraviolet radiation. Typical optical transmittance values at 650nm to 300nm range from 0% to 50% (this region includes the visible spectrum). From 300nm to 190nm, in the UV region, the optical transmittance is virtually 0%, due primarily to the intrinsic opacity of glass to UV radiation.Learn More
Convenient screw cap access with the security of a fluoropolymer seal. Supplied with open top cap & fluoropolymer / silicone septum for quick and clean access with a 22 gauge standard point needle.Learn More
Introducing the Sample Vault™ NMR sample tube rack for Bruker SampleJet. Manufactured from laboratory engineered high strength & high modulus biopolymer the Sample Vault™ tube rack is a positive step toward reducing dependence on petroleum-based raw materials. Available in open port, coded or uncoded for 1mm, 1.7mm 3mm or 5mm applications.
Precision adapter, made from a proprietary formulation of acetal homopolymer resin, holds 1.5mm, 1.7mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm or 4.25mm NMR tubes in 5mm spinner turbine. Available for Agilent/Varian, Bruker & Jeol spectrometers. Does not include spinner turbine. U.S. Patent #7,728,593.
• Individual precision adapters hold 1.5mm, 1.7mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm or 4.25mm NMR tubes in 5mm spinner turbine.
• Suited for method development to optimize sensitivity and resolution of NMR Spectra.
• Ideal for analyzing biological samples or buffered solutions with high salt concentration.
• Run sample in seven NMR tube sizes to determine optimal sample volume without the purchase of new Spinner Turbines.
• Available for Bruker, Varian, and Jeol 5mm Spinner Turbines.